4000 OF 8%
25% Polyester, 75% PVC
510 g/m2 +/-5%
NFPA 701-2015(USA),BS5867(UK), DIN 4102-1(GERMANY)
How to clean Polyester sunscreen fabrics
1. Use neutral detergent, the water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees, and the clothes soaking time should not exceed 5 minutes.
2. Use a soft brush to scrub dirty clothes.
3. Rinse with plenty of water, be sure to wash off the detergent.
4. Do not wring out clothes, dry them in a natural and cool environment, and avoid sun exposure.
5. Do not iron at high temperature.
6. Avoid frequent washing.
7. Regularly use professional water repellent to maintain and repair the waterproofness of clothes.