Solarshade fabric industry development status and development trend and industry barriers
With the development of the new materials industry in society, higher performance, higher technology content, and higher environmental standards of materials will be applied to solarshade fabric products. This article will explain in detail various aspects of the solarshade fabric industry development status, trends, and industry barriers.
1. Background of the development of the building solarshade fabric industry.
Energy is an indispensable resource for human survival and development. With the increasing depletion of energy, especially after the energy crisis in the 1970s, the world has gradually increased the importance of energy. At the same time, the environmental problems caused by the greenhouse effect due to fossil energy consumption are becoming more and more prominent, and all countries around the world realize that if we do not strengthen the control of energy consumption, it will lead to the deterioration of the human living environment in the long run. Therefore, energy saving and emission reduction as major global issues have been placed in an important position by governments and related organizations worldwide. At present, buildings, industry, and transportation are the three major areas of energy consumption, and energy consumption in the building sector is on a clear rise.
In practice, passive technologies such as high-performance building envelopes, natural ventilation, and shading can reduce the energy demand for building operations. As a key technology for passive building energy efficiency, architectural solarshade fabric is one of the simplest and most effective building energy efficiency measures. Also, the International Energy Agency has identified the importance of shade fabric in realizing the energy efficiency potential of advanced building envelopes, suggesting that exterior shading with proper orientation and dynamic solar control should become a standard feature of new buildings worldwide. Therefore, a properly set up solarshade fabric system that fits the characteristics of the building and responds to the environment's requirements can maximize the shading system's effectiveness, thus achieving the multiple effects of energy saving and living comfort.
2. Current situation of solarshade fabric industry development.
The functional shading cloth industry has a long history of development abroad, especially in Europe, the United States, and other developed countries with high market penetration rates. Currently, China's functional shading materials industry has the characteristics of many enterprises engaged in the industry, and the average scale is small. The industry can engage in high-end functional shading materials research and development. The number of enterprises is relatively small, and most enterprises are engaged in producing and processing general shading materials, mainly to serve the low-end domestic market. They can meet customer demand for customization, production with high flame retardant, high color fastness level, green recyclable and other industry high-end Functional shading materials, with international competitiveness and achieve export of relatively few enterprises. Regarding the development experience of mature markets in Europe and America, China's solarshade fabric industry is in a period of industrial upgrading and brand shaping. It is expected to usher in rapid development.
3. Development trend of the solarshade fabric industry.
(1) Gradual upgrading of consumption concept and increasing market penetration rate of functional sunshade products;
(2) Industry standards are becoming more and more perfect, helping to formalize the healthy development of the market;
(3) Differentiated development of customer demand, promoting industrial upgrading;
(4) The national industrial policy continues to support and promote the rapid development of the industry.
4. Industry barriers.
(1) Technical barriers. Functional shading materials industry competition is increasingly fierce, mainly concentrated in the low-end product market. If new entrants continue to take the low-end route, it is difficult to ensure the profit margin of enterprises. Increasing the application of new materials and developing high-end products with new technology is the industry's future development direction. However, high-end, advanced production technology and technology requires time and experience of long-term accumulation, which poses a certain obstacle to new entrants;
(2) financial barriers. At present, the market concentration of the functional shading materials industry is not high. To ensure product quality, the manufacture of functional shading materials usually uses large foreign imported production equipment, equipment procurement, and other aspects of the enterprise's financial strength have put forward high requirements;
(3) Brand barrier. Functional shading materials have a wide range of uses and are currently mainly used in architectural shading. High-end consumers have higher requirements for product quality. Therefore, when preparing raw materials, manufacturers pay great attention to the performance and stability of raw materials and do not easily change suppliers after establishing a stable partnership.
The above is about the development status and trend of the sunshade industry and industry barriers. If you need a more detailed understanding, welcome to contact us!