How to choose the right solarshade fabric
When you choose solarshade fabric, do you face this problem - "There are so many types of solarshade fabric, and many unknown ones, how do I choose?"
Solarshade fabric, as the name suggests, is used to block the sun's glare and harmful light intrusion. It has some functions other fabrics do not have, such as regulating indoor temperature, regulating natural light, transmitting scenery, etc. It can effectively block ultraviolet rays and facilitate the generation of yellow light. As of 2013, solarshade fabric is divided into environmental protection fabric, fiberglass fabric, and polyester fabric. The environmental fabric comprises 100% polyester, commonly known as "polyester"; fiberglass fabric is mainly PVC-covered glass fiber; the polyester fabric is PVC-covered polyester fiber.
1. The difference between various types of solarshade fabric
The most common solarshade fabrics are linen, cotton and linen, polyester, chenille, velvet, and gauze.
The most widely used polyester fabric, drape good, durable, and blackout breathability can also meet the demand. Choose according to the home style to choose the color pattern, processing into a favorite and appropriate style on the line.
Most of the hemp solarshade fabric is also polyester impersonation to imitate the texture and style of hemp.
The basic material of chenille fabric is still polyester, only the difference in the weaving process. Chenille fabric is high value but generally thicker and heavier. Durability is poor, with a long time easy to lose hair.
1. The basic characteristics of indoor solarshade fabric.
(1) solarshade fabric material: the available material is polyester plus PVC synthetic fabric or fiberglass solarshade fabric.
(2) sunshade insulation: filtering glare, access to natural light, improving visual comfort, blocking the heat generated by solar radiation, effectively reducing the load of air conditioning.
(3) Ventilation and perspective: to obtain excellent transparency and keep the indoor and outdoor air flowing smoothly.
(4) Better color fastness: it is not easy to fade and ensures that the fabric keeps its original color for a long time.
(5) Easy to clean: can be placed in water to brush, recycle, clean, and protect environmentally.
(6) fire and moisture resistance: solarshade fabric has flame retardant and mildew-resistant features but also helps the project's fire acceptance.
2. Outdoor solarshade fabric performance requirements.
(1) solarshade fabric should ensure that the size is constant and not deformed.
(2) solarshade fabric surface flat and smooth to ensure that the winding freely, to prevent the fabric from running, wrinkled or uneven winding, and other phenomena occur.
(3) solarshade fabric should have sufficient tensile and tear strength to prevent the risk of being torn under adverse weather conditions.
(4) The connection between the solarshade fabric should use the welding process to ensure that the fabric has sufficient strength.
(5) solarshade fabric should ensure that there is good color solidity.
(6) solarshade fabric surface should have certain anti-pollution performance and be easy to clean, simple, and convenient maintenance.
The above is the knowledge about choosing the correct solarshade fabric. If you need more detailed information, welcome to contact us!