How to improve the insulation performance of solarshade fabric
In contrast to the winter, when people want to warm their homes through the sun through glass windows, the summer sun is the last thing people want, so people have asked for shade. Today, the solarshade fabricused in residential construction not only provides effective insulation and energy conservation, but also significantly improves indoor light flexibility, and can play a positive role in protecting the privacy and security of the occupants. So what are the main features of the solarshade fabric? Let's find out.
The window is the bedroom daylighting main channel, the person, and the natural contact channel. However, in winter, it loses valuable indoor heat to the outside; in summer, it transfers excess heat to the inside, making it necessary to use a large amount of electricity (air conditioning, etc.) to balance the indoor temperature. Solarshade fabriccan save a lot of energy for cooling and heating.
To obtain the ideal heat preservation effect, the roll-up window should pay attention to the following points:
1. Closure of solarshade fabric.
2. The tightness of the contact part of thesolarshade fabricwith the roller shade shell.
3. The tightness of the guideway.
4. The compactness of the combination of the guide rail and the wall.
5. The tightness between the curtain seat and the windowsill.
6. Thermal insulation performance of roller shutter cover.
That's all for solarshade fabric. If you need solarshade fabric, please feel free to contact us. We are a manufacturer of solarshade fabricwith over 20 years of experience.
View More(Total0)Comment lists