Advantages and disadvantages of nylon sunscreen shade fabric
Advantages of nylon sunscreen shade fabric.
1. High mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength. Specific tensile strength is higher than metal, specific compressive strength and metal, but it is not as rigid as metal. Tensile strength is close to yield strength, more than twice as high as ABS. The absorption ability of impact and stress vibration is strong, and the impact strength is much higher than the general plastic, and better than acetal resin.
2. Outstanding fatigue resistance, the parts can still maintain the original mechanical strength after repeated bending. Common escalator handrails, new bicycle plastic wheel rims cyclic fatigue effect is often applied PA.
3. High softening point, heat-resistant (such as nylon 46, high crystalline nylon heat deflection temperature, can be used at 150 degrees for a long time. PA66 after glass fiber reinforced, its heat deflection temperature reached 250 degrees or more).
4. Smooth surface, small coefficient of friction, wear-resistant. It is self-lubricating, low noise, and can be used without lubricant when the friction is not too high; if it is necessary to use lubricant to reduce friction or help heat dissipation, water oil, grease, etc. can be chosen. Thus, it has a long service life as a transmission part.
5. Corrosion resistance, very resistant to alkali and most salt liquids, also resistant to weak acids, motor oil, gasoline, aromatic compounds and general solvents, inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidizers. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, oil, fat, alcohol, alkali, etc. and has good anti-aging ability. It can be used as packaging material for lubricants, fuels, etc.
6. Self-extinguishing, non-toxic, odorless, good weather resistance, inert to biological erosion, good antibacterial, anti-mildew ability.
7. Excellent electrical properties. Good electrical insulation, nylon volume resistance is very high, high breakdown voltage, in a dry environment, can be used as frequency insulation materials, even in a high humidity environment still has good electrical insulation.
8. Light weight, easy to dye, easy to shape.
Disadvantages of nylon sunscreen shade fabric:
1. Poor water absorption, poor dimensional stability.
2. Poor resistance to low temperature.
3. Poor antistatic property.
4. Poor heat resistance.
View More(Total0)Comment lists